Your brain is involved in everything you do and everything you are, including how you think, how you feel, how you act, and how well you get along with other people. Your brain is the organ behind your intelligence, character, personality, and every single decision you make.
Because of these facts, I have realized I cannot ask someone to find their inner peace with so many brain challenges in the way. This is why I joined The Brain Revolution with Dr. Daniel Amen and Dr. Joseph McClendon. They are well known.
After a good chunk of money and even more valuable time spent, devoted to learning and with on-going tutorials four nights a week. I am now certified by these two doctors, to spread their research around the globe. My coaching sessions now include the value of their life’s work. A fortune lies inside my offerings, now forming a full circle.
This is not a new idea. Around the year 400BC, Hippocrates wrote, “And men ought to know that from the brain, and from the brain only, arise our pleasures, joy, laughter, and jests, as well as our sorrows, pains, despondency, and tears . . . I am of the opinion that the brain exercises the greatest power over man.”
It is your brain that manages your money and helps you succeed at work. And it is your brain that pushes you away from the table, telling you that you have had enough (or that gives you permission to have the third bowl of ice cream). Yes, most people never really think about their brains, which is a huge mistake, because success in anything you do starts with a healthy brain.
In Brain Fit for Work and Life I teach how to create a brain-smart life with
(8) very simple concepts.
- Fundamentals of Success: Start with the Brain
- Drive Change: By knowing How Your Brain Functions
- Balancing Work and Home: Four Circles of Brain Health
- Motivation, Creativity, and Innovation: How to Ignite them in the Brain and the Workplace
- Lead by Example: Planting Brain Healthy Habits at Work and Life
- Overcome Negativity: Kill the ANTs (automatic negative thoughts)
- Fuel High-Performance: Nutrition, Supplements, and Gut Health
- Protect Your Future: Brain Optimization for a Lifetime.
You can use these concepts to improve your life and the lives of the people you serve.